Wednesday 24 September 2008

A plea from Frank Kofi Nartey Esq


I feel quite safe dealing with you having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet and due to urgency of this business proposition; I will give you the full details regarding the offer. My name is Frank Kofi Nartey Esq., an associate of Hesse & Hesse Law Firm, one of the leading Commercial Law Firms in Ghana. I am the personal attorney to late Mr. Harvey Lenn Francis, an Australian Citizen who lived in Ghana; a successful businessman who was dealing with top governments officials here in West-Africa.

My client made a deposit in cash valued at ($10.7m) with a safe-keeping company here in Accra the capital city of Ghana and the company do not know the real content of the luggage which contained the funds because he did not disclose it to them to avoid their officials from raising eyebrows to the funds but he declared the luggage as personal treasures and paid them a non inspection and their safe-keeping charges, all these happened in presence. In the safe-keeping agreement he reached with the company, he stated that his foreign partner will be coming with a proof of partnership to re-claim the deposit incase of his death because his intention was to bring in a foreigner to assist him move the funds abroad for an investment but unfortunately he never presented any specific partner to the company before his untimely death occurred.

Thus, I am contacting you to stand as the foreign beneficiary to my late client so as to enable retrieve the deposit from the company for both of us to share at the ratio of 50%, 50% since the deposit now has an open beneficiary mandate. In the meantime, I would like to know when you will be chanced in coming down to Ghana as this transaction will require your physical presence here for it to be concluded urgently.

Upon your arrival, both of us shall have a meeting in my office regarding the deposit and I will obtain all the necessary legal documents that will give you the full legal right to stand as my late client foreign partner after which we shall proceed to the company to sign the immediate release documents as stated by their guidelines. After retrieving the funds luggage from the company, we shall then proceed to any bank of your choice and open an account in your name from where the telegraphic bank to bank wire transfer of the funds will be made to your nominated bank account. Inviting you to Ghana is because there is no other alternative means of handling this project without your physical presence here.

More so, endeavor to make immediate two days travel arrangement to Ghana, I am prepared to help as part of your traveling arrangements, to issue you a "Cable Entry Visa" which will take me only two days to secure from Immigration Service here to enable you buy your air-ticket to Accra-Ghana. If you are capable of handling this project with me, your presence will be needed here urgently because our election will be held soon and I would like to move the funds out before the election is concluded as the new Government might change the banking system here. Therefore, I will advice you take care of your traveling expenses as it will serve as your own contribution towards the success of this project as it is going to benefit both of us. Finally, thanks for giving me your time; I wait for your urgent respond as regards to my offer.