Thursday 9 April 2009

A green isle in the sea, love (The original text is hopelessly out of date)
A fountain and a shrine (there is still time brother)
At the end of these strands of paste (20.5 Million US dollars)
My private wish begins to flake (Sarah Winchester)
My purple pearl, again Eulalie (there is still time brother)


And so, all my days are trances (Poses and fever)
All my nightly dreams (Ninja version)
Are where thy grey eye glances (Clusterbomb shrapnel)
And where the footstep gleams (Try to conceal erections and excitement)
In what ethereal dances (Ok ready let’s do it)
By what eternal streams do you taunt me Eulalie (Merril Lynch)

Veiled in white a form no man can discover (Hyde and Hyde Attorneys at Law)
Despite the tears which drip all over (To indulge in this beauty only tempts further debt)
There the traveler meets aghast (A uno uno dos tres quarto)
Sheeted memories of the past, and calls them Eulalie (Royal Bank of Scotland)